miércoles, 25 de junio de 2008

Thank You Note from Jim Power to Skal Andorra

Dear Bianca,



Just a brief note to thank you, Carlos and Eva all members for your generous hospitality on the occasion of my short visit to Andorra. I was very impressed with what I saw and I shall remember the very pleasant day we spent together for a long time to come. I hope that my visit will help in some small way to generate more interest in the Club particularly from an international standpoint. I am sending some pictures taken during the visit because they are in high resolution I am sending them one by one – the first one attached. I am writing separately to the Minister for Tourism.



Again, very many thanks. Kind regards and Skål



Jim







Skål International

P.O. Box 466, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain

Tel: 34 95 238 9111 Fax: 34 95 237 0013 Skype: skalint

E-mail: skal@skal.org

Web site: www.skal.org

No hay comentarios: