miércoles, 25 de junio de 2008

Mail de Jim Power al M.I. Ministre Sr. Juli Minoves

Attention: Mr. Juli Minoves Triquell, Minister for Public Affairs and Economic Development, Tourism, Culture and Universities.



Dear Mr. Minister,



First of all let me say that it was a great pleasure for me to have the opportunity to meet you and to hear of your exciting plans for tourism in Andorra. Thank you very much for taking the time to attend the dinner and for inviting us to your office on Thursday last. I very much enjoyed our exchange of information and ideas and I hope that Skål in Andorra and indeed internationally can help in some way to further promote tourism in Andorra. I was very impressed with what I saw on my first visit to Andorra and I know that with your great initiatives you will be even more successful in the future.



I was also very impressed with the convention centre and I am encouraging our members in Andorra, through Bianca, to seriously consider a Skål World Congress as soon as possible. I will also spread the word about the Convention centre to all the other organisations Skål is associated with in the hope that they could also consider Andorra as a possible venue for their meetings or conferences.



Thank you also for the gift of the beautiful pictures of Andorra and the most interesting book. I enjoyed them both over the weekend.



Again, thank you for your kindness on the occasion of my recent visit. I attach a photograph taken during the dinner.



Yours sincerely,



Jim Power

Secretary General



Skål International

P.O. Box 466, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain

Tel: 34 95 238 9111 Fax: 34 95 237 0013 Skype: skalint

E-mail: skal@skal.org

Web site: www.skal.org

This email and any files transmitted with it are strictly confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. No warranty is given that this message upon its receipt is virus free and no liability is accepted by the sender in this respect.

P Please take care of the environment, print only if necessary

No hay comentarios: