viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2008

Carta de la Presidenta Internacional: Hulya Aslantas

2008/12/4 Hülya Aslantaş




Dear Bianca,

Just a short note, to send you some pictures and thank you once again for
all the nice presents you have given me. I feel like an honarary citizen of
Andorra, and really looking forward to visiting you there hopefully soon.
I sincerely appreciate all your enthousiasm and the many good ideas you
have. Please do stay in touch with me, if ı can be of any assistance or we
can develop any project together,
I hope you will be able to put the bid together in time and again, if you
will need any help please do not hesitate to contact me,

With Best Regards & Skal..



Hulya Aslantas

President
SKAL International

c / o Universal Travel Services
Ferah Sokak, No:29
Tesvikiye 34365 Istanbul, TURKEY
Tel: +90 212 246 74 01 - 02
Mobile: +90 532 314 04 57
Fax: +90 212 248 84 15
www.universaltravel-tr.com

No hay comentarios: